What is your Returns and Exchanges Policy
Extended Holiday Returns
In addition to our standard 30-day money back guarantee, ◇all orders placed between November 9th and December 15th, will be eligible for an extended "exchange" period until January 11th, 2024.
- All holiday exchange requests must comply with our return policy instructions.
- In order to process an exchange, make a request by contacting our customer service at (877) 834-1434 or contact us here before January 11th, 2024.
- Items must be physically received in our warehouse no later than January 17, 2024.
- Items that are received after the exchange deadline will not be accepted.
- The item that is being exchanged for must be of equal or greater value than the item that is being returned.
◇Extended Holiday Returns does not apply to Pre-Owned Items
Returns & Exchanges Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse (excluding shipping and handling charges) Note: you may exchange or return it for a refund within 14 days from delivery for Pre-Owned items.
Returns are subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from Jomashop.com. The cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund. You can request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by going to the Return Center or by calling Jomashop.com. Some items on Jomashop.com may be considered special items and may have a limited return policy (please see the Special Orders section below). All purchases, accessories, serial-numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees of 10-25%, for used or damaged returned items.
All returned or exchanged items must be:
- Returned within 30 Days (14 Days for Pre-Owned Items).
- In new condition.
- In their original packaging.
- Must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
- Ship via insured ground service (USPS or UPS) with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are:
- Any signs of wear.
- Parts of the item are missing.
If there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages when receiving your purchase, or if the wrong item was delivered, please refer to the following article: What to do if there is a discrepancy with my order?
Return Fee for initial shipping costs
All returns will have the initial cost of shipping from Jomashop to the Customer deducted from the return.
Items under $7,000 USD do not have a restocking fee.
Select items sold on Jomashop.com may be considered a "Special Order" and subject to a limited return policy. A "Special Order" may be:
- Items that we do not have in the warehouse
- Items that we do not have listed on our website that are specially ordered from our distributor
- All items that have a sale price equal to or greater than $7,000.
The return of these items/orders will have a restocking fee of 8% or final sale policies unless otherwise agreed by the Jomashop.com staff via mail, fax, or e-mail.
Contact a member of our customer service team by:
- Calling us at (877) 834-1434
- Visiting our Customer Service center
Trade In Your Watch
Trade In Your Watch
To trade in your watch for Jomashop store credit click here and fill out the form
Start a Return - Returns Center