Payment Options & Information
Jomashop accepts credit cards, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Visa Checkout and wire transfers, as well as other options.
NOTE - Jomashop does not accept money orders, personal or bank checks. Such payments will be returned to customers.
Jomashop offers a variety of payment methods to ensure that our customers have a convenient and hassle-free shopping experience. We accept the following payment methods for orders:
- Major Credit Cards: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Amazon Pay: You can conveniently use your mobile device to make a payment using these services.
- Paypal and Paypal Credit: If you have a Paypal account, you can easily use it to make a payment. You can also choose to pay with Paypal Credit, which allows you to pay for your purchase over time.
- Affirm Financing: You can opt to finance your purchase with Affirm Financing, which offers flexible payment plans.
- Bitpay, Alipay, Wechatpay, and Unionpay: We also accept these digital payment methods for your convenience.
Jomashop.com now accepts trade-ins for credit on purchases over $1,000. If you have a watch or a luxury item that you would like to trade in, you can apply for a trade-in credit that can be applied towards your purchase. This is a great way to lower the cost of your purchase.
If you are a tax-exempt customer, you can apply for tax exemption. To apply for tax exemption, please contact our customer service team. We will require some information from you to verify your tax-exempt status before we can apply the exemption to your order.
Jomashop.com accepts direct wire transfers for both domestic and international orders. Jomashop.com will deduct 3% off your order total for a wire payment. Wire transfer orders cannot be processed online and must be placed over the phone or via email. You will be provided with an order number and emailed wire transfer details. Jomashop.com usually receives domestic wire transfers the same business day. International wire transfers may take longer depending on your bank. To pay for an order with a wire transfer, please contact us.
Need more help?
Get in touch with our customer service team through any of these options: