- About Us
- Jomashop Sms Sweepstakes Rules
JOMASHOP SMS SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- 1. Sweepstakes Timing: The Jomashop SMS Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 15, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 15, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes will consist of two (2) drawing periods (each a “Drawing Period”) as broken out in the chart in Rule #3. Each Drawing Period will begin at 12:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- 2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to date of entry.
- 3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. There is one (1) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as described below.
- Enter by Registering for Jomashop SMS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by entering your phone number and email address into the jomashop SMS ‘pop up’ that shows up to users who visit https://www.jomashop.com/ Limit one (1) entry per person for each Drawing Period. Entries will not roll over into subsequent Drawing Periods, if applicable.
4. Any attempt by any entrant to enter by using multiple/different email addresses, mailing addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate online is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
NOTE ABOUT ENTERING SWEEPSTAKES VIA TEXT USING A DEVICE: When you use your Device and/or transmit data via your Device, standard data/text messaging rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Check your Device’s capabilities for specific instructions. Text messages will be sent from an automated system. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Device. All entries must be complete to be eligible. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. By texting you will be opting in to receive future marketing communications from Sponsor. Reply "stop" to opt out.
- 5. Privacy: Trust is a cornerstone of Sponsor’s corporate mission and the success of their business depends on it. Sponsor is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information they collect about you. Visit https://www.jomashop.com/ for the full details of Sponsor’s Privacy Statement:
- 6. Random Drawings: One (1) winner will be selected per Drawing Period in separate random drawings on or about the dates specified in the chart in Rule #3 from among all eligible entries received within the applicable Drawing Period. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received during each Drawing Period. Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- 7. Winner Notification: Each potential winner will be notified via email (to the email address provided at the time of entry) and must respond to the email to confirm eligibility and provide their mailing address within three (3) days of notification in order to be confirmed as a winner. If a potential winner fails to respond within three (3) days, email notification is returned as undeliverable, entrant shall be deemed to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected.
- 8. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
A Sponsor specified $500 Jomashop.com Electronic Giftcard
9. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor in such circumstance, an alternate prize/prize component of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Limit one (1) prize per person.
- 10. General rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address provided on the entry form. Proof of entering information does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet/device or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, and select the prize winners from among all eligible entries received per Drawing Period prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
- 11. Governing Law: The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in New York and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state or federal courts in New York. You agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages, whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
- 12. Winners: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to: email@example.com with The Jomashop SMS Sweepstakes as the subject line. Requests must be received by September 30, 2021. Winners List will be sent after prizes have been awarded.
- 13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Jomashop Inc. 140 58th Street NY NY 11220