I cannot log in/sign in
If you're having trouble signing in to Jomashop, you may be entering incorrect account information.
Here are some things to check if you cannot log in:
- Clear Your Browser's Cache and Cookies
- Here are the instructions for Google Chrome
- Here are the instructions for Mozilla Firefox
- Here are the instructions for Opera
- Here are the instructions for Microsoft Edge
- CAPS Lock and NUM Lock on Your Keyboard
Passwords are case sensitive, so "PASSWORD" and "Password" are recognized as two different passwords. Please double check that CAPS Lock and NUM Lock are not enabled.
- Incorrect E-mail Address
Your e-mail address must be in this format: email@example.com (or .net, .org, .edu, etc.). If you have more than one e-mail address, be sure that you're using the correct e-mail address and password combination for the account you are trying to access. Also, if your computer is set to auto-complete the e-mail, make sure it's the correct e-mail address listed and the current correct password for the email.
- Incorrect Password
If you're sure you're using the correct e-mail address and you still cannot log in, try to reset your password. For more information, go to Reset Your Password.
click here to sign in