3, 6 and 12-month financing is available
Pay over time for your luxury item on Jomashop.
Affirm and Jomashop have teamed up to offer easy financing – without a catch. There are no gimmicks, like deferred interest or hidden fees, so the total you see at checkout is always what you'll actually pay.
Quick and Easy
Your Affirm account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number, birthday, and last 4 digits of SSN. This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your identity.
Checkout is easy: just select Affirm and enter some basic information for an instant loan decision.
YOU'RE IN CONTROL
Pick a loan that fits your budget - choose to pay off your purchase over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Your loan is complete and we can process your order immediately.
SAFE & SECURE
There's no card number to steal, so your account stays secure.
Choose 3, 6, or 12 monthly payments
Affirm designed its loans to offer you flexibility and control over your budget. Affirm offers rates from as low as 10-30% APR based on your credit. Actual rates will be shown at checkout.
Real People, Real Support
Affirm has a dedicated team in San Francisco, at Affirm HQ, ready to answer your questions and help out however they can.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information does Affirm require?
- Your Affirm account is created using your name, email address, mobile phone number, birthday, and last 4 digits of your SSN. This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your identity.
- Why was I prompted for a checking account?
- Affirm sometimes requires additional information to consider a credit application. Such information may include an active checking account, which helps Affirm verify your identity and your ability to repay the requested loan. If it prompts you for this information, but you are unable to provide it, Affirm will be unable to approve your credit application.
- Does Affirm perform a credit check?
- Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, Affirm perform a "soft" credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This "soft" credit check will not affect your credit score.
- Why was I prompted to pay a down payment with a debit card?
- Affirms tries hard to approve every purchase but sometimes can't approve the full amount. When this happens, Affirm provides a debit card down payment option so that you may still complete your purchase right away.
- How do I pay my bills?
- You can pay your Affirm bills online at www.affirm.com/pay. It accepts payment by debit card, bank transfer, and check.
- Are there any penalties for paying off my loan early?
- No, there are no prepayment penalties or fees for paying off your loan early. Also, if you pay off your entire loan before the final due date, you will pay interest only for the period for which you borrowed the money. Affirm rebates any unearned portion of the finance charge for the remaining loan period. To see the total pay-off amount, go to your Affirm account and click on "Make Payment".
For more information, contact Affirm at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 855-423-3729.