How to return or exchange an item
In order to return an item, you need to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number online, please go to the Returns Center. Issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. RMA numbers are valid for ten days.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be written clearly on the shipping carton to prevent refusal.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- If an order is shipping via ground shipping, the initial shipping fee incurred by Jomashop to ship the merchandise will be deducted from the refunded amount.